Duration (Minutes) 20
Serving (Persons) 4
- 200 grams green peas (blanched)
- 4 Finely chopped green chillies
- 1 cup Fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 15-20 Black peppercorns
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 25-30 Boiled baby potatoes
- Salt to taste
- First heat oil in pan and add green chillies and baby potatoes and saute them.
- Then add turmeric powder and salt in it.
- Now Grind together remaining green chillies, coriander leaves, black peppercorns and a little salt.
- Add the green peas and ground masala and mix well.
- Serve hot with rice or roti.