Almond Biscuits are very easy to made cookies.
Duration (Minutes) 30
Serving (Persons) 4
- Butter 4 oz
- Caster sugar 4 oz
- Salt 1 pinch
- Egg 1
- Flour 8 oz
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Chopped almonds 1 oz
- Beat butter with sugar until creamy.
- Now add egg and beat more.
- Then add vanilla essence, flour and baking powder, knead it and make smooth dough.
- Mix 1/2 oz almonds in dough and leave for 15 minutes.
- Then sprinkle flour on table, roll dough and cut with 1 inch fluted cutter.
- Keep biscuits on baking tray, brush with egg, put 1/2 oz almonds and bake on 180 degrees C for 15 minutes.