Apple Crumble Ice Cream is a special treat for hot summer.
Duration (Minutes) 50
Serving (Persons) 4
- Vanilla ice cream 2 cups
- Apples 4
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Brown sugar 1 tbsp
- Oat 1 cup
- Butter 4 oz
- Sugar 5 tbsp
- For crumble mix apples with cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Then melt butter and add sugar and oats.
- Now grease pyrex dish with butter and put apples in dish.
- Now put oats mixture on apples and bake in oven on 200 degrees C for 20 minutes and cool it completely.
- Now cut ice cream into pieces and keep in flat dish.
- Now crush apple crumble, put on ice cream and mix it.
- Now put ice cream on dish, press it and keep in freezer.