Balti Gosht is traditional and tatsty Pakistani recipe that is easy to prepare.
Duration (Minutes) 45
Serving (Persons) 4
- Beef or mutton pieces 1/2kg
- Green Chili 6-4 cut into pieces
- Tomatoes 4 chopped
- Cumin whole (dhania) 1tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Cumin white 1 tsp (roasted and crushed)
- Black peper 1 tsp (crushed)
- Coriander green 1 /2 bunch
- Ginger / Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Salt to tatse
- Oil 3/4 cup
Put oil in a pan and heat.Than add meat and ginger/garlic paste and fry for about 5 minutes.
Add salt and tomatoes then add 2 cups of water and cook till meat gets tender.
When oil starts to float up add coriander / cumin / garam masala and green chili and black pepper powder. Fry well
Lastly add green coriander and serve with chapati or naan.