Beef malai boti is a goog treat for family at lunch or dinner that combines yogurt,lemon juice beef and spices to make a healthy meal.
Duration (Minutes) 55
Serving (Persons) 3
- Beef boti ½ kg
- Tikka boti masala 2 tbsp
- Ground ginger 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Raw papaya paste 2 tbsp
- Ground green chilies 4
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Oil ½ cup
- Lemon 2
- Fresh cream 1 cup
- First of all Lightly flat beef boti with hammer.
- Than in a bowl put beef boti, tikka boti masala, ground ginger, red chili powder, garam masala powder, salt, papaya paste, green chilies and yogurt. Marinate it for half an hour.
- Now put beef mixture in a pan and cook on slow flame until soften and water dries.
- Now add oil and cook till oil comes on top.
- Then add lemon juice and cream and simmer for 5 minutes and is ready to eat.
- Serve delicious malai boti with roghani naan.