Bihari tikka boti is good treat at Bar.B.Q party.
Duration (Minutes) 30
Serving (Persons) 4
- 1 kg boneless Beef strips or Chicken (breast strips)
- Some cooking Oil to glaze the pan
- 1 cup raw Papaya paste (green Papaya paste)(with skin)
- 1 ½ cup fried Onions
- 1 tbspns Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup Vinegar
- 2 tbspns Coriander powder
- 2 tbspns red Chilli powder
- 1 tspn paprika
- Salt to taste
- 1 tspn red chilli flakes
- 2 bay leaves (powder form preferred)
- 1 tspn black cumin
- 1 tspn cumin powder
- 1 Cardamom black (crushed)
- 1 green Cardamom (crushed)
- ½ tspn Garam masala
- 2 Green chillies slIced
- Some Coriander chopp,
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except oil, green chillies and coriander and keep it aside (refrigerator) for 20 hours. (mix good with your hands)
- If you don’t have a BBQ grill at home, line a pan with aluminum foil and grease the foil with some olive oil.
- Put the marinated mixture in it and bake in preheated oven (160 degrees Celsius) for approximately 90 minutes.
- If you have BBQ grill at home, thread the meat on the skewers and cook on very low heat until they are done.
- Take your dish out on a plate and serve hot with garlic nan or tandoori roti.