Caramel Sauce can be served with variety of dishes.
Duration (Minutes) 120
Serving (Persons) 10
- Milk 200 ml
- Cream 200 ml
- Sugar 200 g
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Add sugar in a pan and melt it on low-medium heat.
- Add cream and milk in a pot, mix them well.
- Add cream and milk mixture in molten sugar.
- Disslove cornflour in some water.
- Then add cornflour slowly in sugar mixture.
- Add till the contents achieve moderate thickness.
- Keep in fridge and pour it on ice cream or desserts.
- Caution: Carefully handle the molten sugar.