ChatPati Aam ki Chutney is a traditional Pakistani chutney to be served with samosa,pakora and rolls etc.
Duration (Minutes) 75
Serving (Persons) 8
- Mangoes ½ kg (hard)
- Sugar 1 cup
- Red Chili 1 tsp (crushed)
- Vinegar ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Take mangoes, finely chop in slices.
- Now add sugar and salt mix it well and leave it for ½ an hour then drain out mangoes from sugar and salt mixture.
- Now take a cooking pan add water and mangoes cook until its boiling.
- When its boiling, add vinegar, red chili, salt and sugar mixture in it. Cook while continuously stirring.
- When the mixture is smooth and remove from heat and let it cool down.
- Put it into the jar and use.