Chicken Corn Soup is famous soup to be served in cool winter.
Duration (Minutes) 30
Serving (Persons) 4
- Chicken stock 6 cups
- Chicken breast fillet 1
- Corn 1 cup
- Cream corn 1 cup
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Eggs 2
- Finely chopped green onion 2
- Put chicken stock in big saucepan and boil it.
- Then add chicken in stock, close stove flame, cover it and leave for 15 minutes.
- Now take out chicken from stock, cool it and shred it.
- Then add corn in stock and boil it on medium flame.
- Then combine corn flour and soya sauce, make paste and add in soup.
- Now add shredded chicken and mix it.
- Then add beaten eggs and stir it with fork.
- Now add green onion and serve.