Chicken Fillet Burger is amazing burger recipe.
Duration (Minutes) 50
Serving (Persons) 4
- Chicken Breast Fillet (Stripped Cut) 500g
- Chilli Sauce 2 tsp
- Soya Sauce 3 tbsp
- Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Salt To Taste (or 1/2 tsp)
- Garlic Chopped 1 tsp
- Ordinary Oil (or Olive Oil) 2tbsp
- Burger Buns
- French Mustard Paste
- Cheese Slices
- Saute Onions:
- Brown Sugar 1 or 1-1/2 tsp
- Oil 1 tsp
- Onion 2
- For Marination put 3 tbsp soy sauce and 2 tbsp red chili sauce in the chicken.
- Add 1 tsp black pepper and 1/2 tsp salt in the above mixture.
- Add 1tsp chopped garlic and mix all of them.
- Leave in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- To Make Chicken: Take a pan to fry the chicken.
- You can fry in oil, olive oil or you can simply grill it.
- Put chicken in the pan, the pan and oil should not be very hot.
- Keep stirring constantly for sometime. Stir fry.
- Off the stove when it gets cooked.
- To Make Saute Onions add 1 tsp oil in a pan and put 1 to 1-1/2 tsp brown sugar.
- Take 2 onion and cut them in rings.
- Melt the sugar to get a saucy form.
- Put the onion rings in the pan and saute them all.
- Stir till the onions gets coated with brown sugar.
- Cook them till onion release just a bit of its moisture.
- Don’t brown it or cook it pink.
- Take them out.
- To Assemble Burgers warm the burgers a bit in a pan.
- Put french mustard paste on one side of burger.
- Put ketchup on the other side of the burger pieces.
- Take one cheese slice and place it on the burger.
- Place the stir fried chicken and on top of that put saute onion.
- The burgers are ready to serve.