Chicken cupcake is a yummy apetizer that is full of protein.
Duration (Minutes) 25
Serving (Persons) 6
- 1 cup boiled Chicken
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- Black pepper to taste
- ½ cup Cabbage
- ½ Cup Fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp Green chilies
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Soya sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 12 Bread slices
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Salt to taste
- Firstly melt 2 tbsp butter in a pan and add garlic, salt and black pepper.
- Secondly brush the cupcake tray by using the melted butter mixture.
- Now remove the edges of bread and place the bread slices in the cupcake tray creating a base.
- Then heat remaining butter and add chicken, green chilies, salt, black pepper, vinegar, soya sauce, cabbage and fresh coriander.
- Stir fry all these for two minutes.
- Now fill the bases of cupcake with chicken mixture.
- At last top with cheese.And bake at 180°C preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until golden.