Eggless Cupcakes is a good treat at tea time.
Duration (Minutes) 25
Serving (Persons) 6
- All purpose flour 120g
- Sugar 60g
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Baking soda ¼ tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Oil ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Milk ½ cup
- Apple cider vinegar ½ tbsp
- Heavy cream 1 cup
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence ½ tsp
- Preheat oven at 180 degree. Line the muffin pan with paper cups.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar.
- In a small bowl mix milk and vinegar, let stand it for a minute.(If you are using yogurt use them instead of milk and vinegar)
- Add oil and vanilla essence and whisk it.
- Fold in dry ingredients. Mix with whisk to avoid lumps.
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Cool at wire rack and frost with your favorite frosting.
- Frosting: Combine cream, sugar and vanilla essence.
- Frost the cups.
- Note: You can also substitute milk and vinegar with 1/2 cup Yogurt.