Fish Burger is a full of nutrition burger recipe
Duration (Minutes) 25
Serving (Persons) 3
- Fish boneless 300 gm
- Eggs 2
- Buns 4
- Corn flour 1 cup
- Bread crumbs 1 cup
- Mayonnaise ½ cup
- Red chili powder ½ tsp or to taste
- Crushed black pepper ½ tsp or to taste
- Mustard paste 2 tbsp
- White vinegar 2-3 tbsp
- Ice-berg or lettuce leaves for garnishing
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Cut fish into circular shape pieces.
- Then marinate the fish pieces with vinegar, salt to taste, crushed black pepper and red chili powder.
- Coat the fish pieces with corn flour, dip in beaten egg and then coat with breadcrumbs pressing gently.
- Now deep fry the fish pieces till golden and take out on absorbent paper.
- Cut the buns in half, spread mayonnaise and mustard paste on them.
- Top with ice-berg or lettuce leaves then top with fish piece.
- Now top with other piece of bun and serve.