Frosted Brownies are great serving at tea time.
Duration (Minutes) 45
Serving (Persons) 5
- Butter (melted) 7 oz
- Coco Powder 3 tbsp
- Plain Flour 2 ¾ cup
- Baking Powder 2 tsp
- Sugar 2 cup
- Eggs 5
Ingredients For Frosting:
- Cream 150 gms
- Chocolate (grated) 200 gms
- Melt butter add coco mix with whisk to combine.
- In another bowl add sugar add eggs one at a time and beat.
- Add in the mixture of melted butter and coco lastly add in flour baking powder.
- Pour mixture in to 9x9 inch well greased square pan.
- Bake on 180 c for half an hour.
Method for frosting:
- Scald cream add grated chocolate mix till melted.
- Cool till thick spread on brownies decorate with balet knife.