Fry kemaa is very healthy and delicious pakistani recipe made with minced beef(keema) and can be served with naan or paratha.
Duration (Minutes) 40
Serving (Persons) 4
- Beef mince(keema) 1/2 kg
- Tomatoes 3
- Onion 1 chopped
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Dry Coriander (fried and grounded) 1 tbsp
- White Cumin seeds (fried and grounded) 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder ½tsp
- Red Chilli powder 1 ½ tsp
- Ginger Garlic paste 1 ½ tbsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Ginger flakes 1 tbsp
- Green chillies 2 or 3 and fresh Coriander half bunch.
- First Put oil in a pan and heat it up.
- Now add chopped onion and fry until light brown, and then add ginger garlic paste and fry.
- Then add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and fry for hal minute than add chopped tomatoes and fry well.
- Now add cumin(keema),fried cumin seeds and dry coriander and cook well.
- Then add water and cover and let it cook till mince(keema) is done and the water dries.
- Now add garam masala powder and mix well and garnish with ginger flakes, green chillies and fresh coriander.
- Serve with naan or paratha.