Garlic and Green Chili Chutney is a spicy chutney to serve with fries and fried items.
Duration (Minutes) 5
Serving (Persons) 4
- Garlic cloves 10
- Coriander leaves ½ bunch (finely chopped)
- Mint leaves 4 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Lemon 1
- Salt to taste
- Green chilies 6
- Tamarind water ½ bowl
- Red pepper ¼ tsp
- In a blender put garlic, green chilies, green coriander leaves, mint leaves, tamarind juice and blend well.
- Add red chili, salt and lemon juice, mix.
- Delicious garlic and green chili chutney is ready to enjoy with snacks or with meal.