Lasanga is a full of nutrition meal and best for every party.
Duration (Minutes) 120
Serving (Persons) 4
- Lasagna 1 packet
- Beef mince 1 kg
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Tomatoes 4
- Onions 2
- Mushrooms 1 tin
- Eggplants 4
- For Sauce:
- 4 tbsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Milk 1 kg
- Tomato paste 1 tin
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- White vinegar 2 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Cheddar cheese 1 packet
- Mozzarella cheese 1 packet
- Carom 1 tbsp
- Crushed red chilies 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- Mix red chilies and carom and roast it.
- Put lasagna and 2 tbsp oil in hot water and boil it.
- When it boils, take it out, put some oil again and separate it.
- Now heat butter in pot, put maida, roast it slightly and remove from stove.
- Put milk after 5-10 minutes, cook on low flame and stir it continuously.
- When milk is thick, put salt.
- Cut eggplants, dip in salted water and deep fry in hot oil.
- Put 1 tbsp oil in frying pan and put onion and tomatoes.
- Put vinegar, cook for 2 minutes and remove it.
- Put 2 tbsp oil, mince, tomato ketchup, ginger garlic paste, soya sauce, vinegar and salt and roast it.
- Put whit sauce in dish.
- Then keep lasagna sheets.
- Make layer of mince and spread onion and tomato.
- Then spread, mushrooms, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, red chilies, carom, fried eggplants, tomato paste and tomato ketchup.
- Make second layer like this.
- Spread cheese and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.