Namkeen gosht is simple and delicious recipe.Prepared in black pepper in little quantity.thats why will also like to have it.served with salad and chappati.
Duration (Minutes) 45
Serving (Persons) 6
Chef: Munawar Latif
- Beef or mutton with bone 1 kg
- Garlic cloves 10 (chopped)
- Ginger 1 tsp (fine slice)
- Onion 1
- Whole black pepper 1 tsp (crushed)
- Coriander seed 1 tsp (roasted and crushed)
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp (crushed)
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Water as required
- Take meat with fat & bone.
- Take cooking pot, put on the fire, put oil, as the oil get warm, put chopped onion, garlic cloves crushed, slice ginger, stir it for 2 of minutes.
- Put meat into the pot stir it for 2 minutes.
- Add crushed black pepper, roasted coriander seed crushed, cumin seeds crushed, turmeric powder,and salt, stir it for some minutes.
- Add water till the ingredients are dip into the water, let it cook at medium flame till the water is dried & the meat is cooked to tender.
- Ready to Serve with roti or naan.