Red Velvet Cupcakes is a good valentine treat for your loved ones.
Duration (Minutes) 30
Serving (Persons) 6
- All purpose flour 2 ¼ cups
- Coco powder ½ cup (unsweetened)
- Baking soda 1 ½ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Butter 1 ¼ cups
- Sugar 2 cups
- Eggs 4
- Vanilla essence 2 tsp
- Sour cream 1 cup
- Milk ½ cup
- Liquid red food color 2 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 200 C and line cup cake mould with paper cups.
- In a bowl add flour, coco powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl beat butter and sugar with electric mixture until creamy.
- Then add eggs one by one while beating; also drop vanilla and beat.
- Now put in sour cream.
- Add dry ingredients then milk and mix in red food color.
- Spoon mixture 2/3 full in paper cups and bake at 180 C for 18-22 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- Let cool and frost with your favorite frosting.