Timater gosht is perfect meealw. for dinner time when you are exausted of old recipes and want to try something ne
Duration (Minutes) 45
Serving (Persons) 4
- Mutton Half kg
- Ginger garlic 2 tbsp
- Tomatoes half kg(6)
- Green chilies 4 chopped Salt 1 tsp
- Chili powder 1 ½ tsp
- Turmeric one fourth tsp
- White cumin whole 1 tsp whole
- Coriander leaves half bunch
- Allspice half tsp
- Oil half cup
- First heat oil in a pan then add cumin seeds, ginger garlic paste and mutton.
- Fry well and add salt, chili powder, turmeric, cumin powder and tomatoes.
- Now fry these well then add 1 cup water, cover and cook till mutton tender and oil comes on top.
- At last stage add coriander leaves, green chilies and allspice and simmer for 1 minute.
- now timater gosht is ready to serve with naan or chapati.