Zinger Burger is delicious burger.
Duration (Minutes) 70
Serving (Persons) 4
- Chicken Breast 300 gm
- White Vinegar 2 - 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Mustard Paste 2 - 3 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
- Garlic Powder 1 tsp
- Rice Flour 1 cup
- Corn Flour 1 cup
- White Flour ½ cup
- Chicken Powder 2 tbsp
- Black Pepper Powder 1 tbsp
- White Pepper Powder 1 tbsp
- Baking Powder 1/3 tsp
- Eggs 2 - 3
- Oil for fry
- Mayonnaise as required
- Buns 4 - 6
- Ice burg as required
- For Chicken Slice chicken breast in 6 layers.
- Grease a plastic bag with oil and put it in it.
- Spread it with a kitchen hammer.
- Transfer them in a mixing bowl, add white vinegar, salt,2 tbsp mustard paste, red chilli powder and 1/2 tsp garlic powder, mix and leave for half hour to marinate.
- For Dry Mixture In a big box, take rice flour, corn flour, white flour, chicken powder, black pepper powder, white pepper powder, baking powder, ½ tsp garlic powder and salt and mix them very well.
- For Crispy Chicken In a bowl beat eggs.
- Coat the marinated chicken first with dry mixture and then dip them in eggs and again repeat this process.
- Deep fry these pieces in oil.
- For Sauce in a bowl take ½ cup mayonnaise and 1 tbsp mustard paste and mix them well.
- Spread sauce on the bun and put chicken piece on it.
- Again put sauce on it and then put lettuce or iceberg over it and place the other half of the bun.
- Ready to serve hot.