kachy qeemy k Kabab is very famous pakistani recipe.
Duration (Minutes) 30
Serving (Persons) 4
- beef or mutton Mince 1/2 kg
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Green chilies ground 6
- Bread slices 2
- All spice 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp
- Crushed coriander 1 tsp
- Crushed cumin 1 tsp
- Roasted gram flour (ground) 2 tbsp
- Marinated mince with ginger garlic, green chilies, bread slices, all spice, red chili powder, salt, coriander,cumin and roasted gram flour for 1 hour.
- Now make in kabab shape and heat oil on pan and shallow fry the kababs.
- Or keep on greased tray.
- Then bake on 180 degrees C and give smoke of coal.
- Serve with onion rings, green chutney and naan.